I thinkd we all need some ENCOURAGEMENT!♫
I have truly found out my real friends these days, and sadly many of them are slowly starting to disappear. It's not like I have billions of friends, but the ones I do have I take it seriously. Now, I am not a lame either, I just feel it's important to have some type of friendship in your life. However, you need to pick the right ones. My suggestion to you for making friends is, BE YOURSELF.! No one can or needs to change you even if they are the most popular person.
Secondly, I found myself to be a little down yesterday. See, I was at church and we have started a step team. Well, sadly I could not get a simple step. UGH! I was so frustrated! Then after I blew up at everyone, I thought about it, why am I getting so angry????? The thing was pride. If you don't know something, you just don't know, and you should'nt be afraid to admit you don't know what going on. Keep your head up no matter what goes wrong and over time you should get it.
Thirdly, Recently, my grandfather passed. It was so unexpected that I just wanted to cry. Many times you don't know how much you miss a person until they are GONE. That statement is so cliche, but soooooo true. So, kids, teens and people who disrespect their parents, know what you are doing because one day they may not be there.!
Well, im off to school, HAVE A GREAT DAY.!
HUGS&&KISSES♥♦♣◘○♠☻☺♦♠σ☻♠○•♫§haha
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment